POSTED BY Andre Gamble on 6:11 PM under
Back around October of 2008, I had a chance to play the LittleBigPlanet beta. Here are my impressions from that beta. This was written on October 4, 2008.

Recently I was lucky enough to receive a LittleBigPlanet Beta key from 1up, and so far I'm very impressed. I now have a better understanding and appreciation for level design. Even with all the tools and help it’s damn hurt to create anything that works. You‘re not just going to jump in and create an awesome level. I’ve been playing for about two days and I still can’t create a working ramp.

Besides the level creation tools; the game itself is very charming and beautiful. This is the Playstation 3’s killer app. Sony needs to promote the hell out of this game. I never had so much fun just dicking around in a level creator.

When this game is released on the 21st I’ll be the first on line to pick it up.

If you want to see my level search for “Jeff Green’s evil plan”, and remember to check out dailygamesnews.com for all your gaming news updated daily.
0 comments so far: